Gaijin Problems?

From a placard on the train:
These Guys say they can help.

Not sure if they’re offering to help foreigners, or help you get rid of them…
It’s a debt-consolidation service. Maybe it’s to help you get foreign loansharks off your back?

Any Japanese speaker want to call and ask? They’re at: 03-5207-6130…

3 thoughts on “Gaijin Problems?”

  1. My guess is things like foreign people who occupy a room with tons of people or don’t pay for rent, but not sure.

    I want to see other description to guess the context.

Comments are closed.