Does this sound like me?
The Sensei (Teacher or Doctor) as the landlady referred to him, arrived with an audience of five, whether that number is actual or perceived. The Japan expat bloggers are some of his radio addresses. They were global nomads.
She was a woman buried on the stereo singing Corcovado and I’m here with you as being the most popular leaders of the strange equipment and wires and blinking lights jammed in next to the washer.
I explained that it was kind of natural extension to the basement with just a candle to investigate a strange sight in Japan has almost nothing to do with those square packages of instant noodles you can buy in the old house, way past my bed time…
Time Magazine used to calibrate mustard gas attacks on Iranian troops. November 05, 2003 Be Prepared to be sold to anonymous bidder, the day before halloween…
My camera gained a scuff to to the suggestion that the truer side is the option of having registered users, I guess, or at least turn off comments. For now, I’m closing comments on these little private spaces will become more and more bad guys.
After a while, a particle accelerator is coupled with electric motor technology?
Something that doesn’t exactly behave like either of those nice, slow rainy fall Saturdays that relieve you of the coffee. Hmmm. Not as good as I call them. Those, being the most popular leaders of the popular anti-spam plugins.
(When I see one I like, I may actually plug it in…) You may remember it well, but you’re thinking of somebody else.
You can’t find, anywhere, me saying anything like either of those nice, slow rainy fall Saturdays that relieve you of the world of reality which the judging spectator fails to see, knows more while the spectator knows less; and, wherever there is no way to get these into Bob’s Neighborhood Project.
A very limited audience in a bitterly hostile land. It would be helped greatly if Donald Rumsfeld went to Koishikawa shokubutsuen where Yuka and I were deciding what to do some work on the subway…
I took a bunch of entries from this site and fed them into JanusNode a program that does a lot of neat things with text – one of which is to calculate word frequencies and generate pseudo text using Markov chains. If you’re on a Mac with OS X, (not Panther,) go and get this program and play with it.
Oh – It can also generate a weekly diet for you:
If you want to lose weight try to allow yourself just a mélange of surrealist Asian foods and frozen mushrooms.
This week, I suggest, eat as follows:
– Monday: Consume some fanciful carefully-selected expensive mushrooms that smell fresh.
– Tuesday: Allow yourself Canadian frozen parboiled pickled eggs that are sold illegally.
– Wednesday: Limit yourself to poached poached sculptured Chinese raw Indian foods whose name you can spell.
– Thursday: Allow yourself chemical Canadian difficult crabs that begin with the letter ‘M’.
– Friday: Allow yourself a little baked sour crackers purchased in bulk.
– Saturday: Get by on just some Italian sculptured cold sculptured diet drinks that you find.
– Sunday: Consume a little freshly-killed fanciful Asian Norwegian spices that begin with the letter ‘H’.